Pasteur Laboratories Pvt Ltd Generic : Triprolidine
23.00 20mg / 25mg / 2.5mg / 3mg / 5ml 50ml
• Most Common:
Dryness of mouth, dryness of nose, dryness of throat, sedation, sleepiness, dizziness, disturbed coordination.
• Body as Whole: Hives, rash, anaphylactic shock, photosensitivity, excessive perspiration and chills.
• Heart: Low blood pressure, headache, palpitations, fast heart rate, abnormal heart rhythm.
• Blood : Anemia, decrease in white blood cells.
• Central Nervous System: Fatigue, confusion, restlessness, excitation, anxiety, nervousness, tremor, irritability, sleeplessness, emotion, tingling, blurred vision, double vision, vertigo, tinnitus, confusion, hysteria, convulsions, depression, hallucination.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation.
• Genitourinary : Urinary frequency, difficult urination, urinary retention, early menses.
• Respiratory : Thickening of bronchial secretions, tightness of chest and wheezing, nasal stuffiness, respiratory depression.
• Potentially Fatal: Blood disorder.
Contraindicated to newborns, asthma patients, breastfeeding women, known hypersensitivity to codeine phosphate and other antihistamines.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!