Cure Quick Remedies Generic : Trifluoperazine
130.00 10mg/1mg 100 Tablets
• Most Common :
Drowsiness, dizziness, skin reactions, rash, dry mouth, sleeplessness, absence of menstrual periods, fatigue, muscular weakness, loss of appetite, spontaneous secretion of milk, blurred vision and neuromuscular (extrapyramidal) reactions.
• Central Nervous System : Headache, extreme tiredness, weakness, muscle stiffness, confusion, agitation and jitteriness.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea and constipation.
• Skin : Sweating and yellowing of the skin.
• Genitourinary : Impotence and breast enlargement/tenderness in male.
• Allergic Reactions : Blisters, hives, itching, difficulty in breathing or swallowing, swelling of the eyes, face, mouth, lips, tongue, throat, arms, hands, feet, ankles or lower legs.
• Eye : Vision loss.
• Miscellaneous : Fever, flu-like symptoms, sore throat, chills and other signs of infection.
Contraindicated in patients with bone marrow depression, liver damage, coma and hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!