Regrace (2 mg)Tablet
La Pharmaceuticals Generic : Risperidone
15.00 2mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System:
Agitation, anxiety, headache, sleeplessness.
• Gastrointestinal: Sudden low blood pressure, constipation, difficulty in swallowing, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain.
• Eye and ENT: Blurred vision, runny nose.
• Genitourinary: Impotence excess milk secretion, breast enlargement, menstrual disorders.
• Miscellaneous: Rash and allergy, extreme restlessness, involuntary movements, and uncontrollable speech symptoms (rarely), weight gain, swelling.
It may cause children to gain more weight than expected and for boys and male adolescents to have an increase in the size of their breasts.
The recommended initial dose is 2 mg/day by orally, increase from day 2 if necessary to a maximum of 16 mg/day.
This medication available in the form of tablet, a solution, and an orally disintegrating tablet to take by mouth once or twice a day, with or without food
• Caution should also be exercised in patients with history of heart diseases, liver or kidney impairment, elderly, epilepsy; Parkinsonism, and during pregnancy.
•It may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
•It may make it harder for your body to cool down when it gets very hot or warm up when it gets very cold.
Monitor blood glucose in diabetics and patients at risk of developing diabetes.
Store at 15-25°C. Store it in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!