Lupin Laboratories Ltd. (Endeavour) Generic : Mizolastine
49.50 10mg 10
Dry mouth, diarrhea, abdominal pain and nausea.
• Central Nervous System: Drowsiness, headache, dizziness, anxiety, weakness and depression.
• Liver: Increased liver enzymes level.
• Blood: Decrease in white blood cells.
• Metabolic: Increased appetite associated with weight gain.
• Allergic reactions: Rash, hives and itching.
• Heart: Low blood pressure, fast heart rate and palpitations.
• Musculoskeletal: Muscle/joint pain.
Adult: Oral- The recommended dose is 10 mg/day as a single tablet.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with significant heart or liver disease, electrolyte imbalance and QT prolongation.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver, heart, kidney problems, irregular heart beat, blood disorder, low potassium levels, diabetes, elderly, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Avoid alcohol consumption.
Oral: Store it at controlled room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!