Cipla Limited Generic : Ciclesonide
169.00 200mcg 30 Rotacaps
• Most Common:
Headache, inflammation of nasopharynx/sinuses, upper respiratory tract infection, joint pain, nasal congestion, pain in extremity and back pain.
• Infection: Oral fungal infection.
• Respiratory : Cough, dry throat and difficulty in breathing.
• Gastrointestinal: Dry mouth and nausea.
Oral: The recommended dose is 80mcg to 320mcg, two times per day.
It comes as a solution for inhalation.
Contraindicated in patients with acute exacerbation of asthma that does not respond to standard treatments with bronchodilators and steroids (asthmaticus); Known hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of tuberculosis, who are taking other medications especially steroid drugs, cataract, increased eye pressure, any infection, nose injury, during pregnancy, breastfeeding, children and elderly.
• If steroid dose is decreased patient may develop with an increased risk of asthma and skin disease, if it so consult with your doctor.
Monitor patient’s eyesight regularly.
Store it at room temperature (15° and 30°C), and in an airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!