This medication is a vasodilator combination, prescribed for heart failure. It dilates blood vessels and allows blood to pass through them more easily.
Adult- PO- The recommended dose is 1 tablet (20mg/37.5 mg) 3 times per day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of anemia, dehydration, heart disease, low blood pressure, liver impairment, lupus, overactive thyroid, head injury, recent heart attack, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery and get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Body as a Whole :
Allergic reactions and uneasiness.
• Central nervous system : Drowsiness, headache, dizziness, and tingling.
• Gastrointestinal : Gallbladder inflammation, nausea and vomiting.
• Metabolic : Increased level of blood cholesterol.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint/muscle pain and tendon disorder.
• Skin : Hair loss and increased sweating.
• Heart : Chest pain, low blood pressure, palpitations and fast heart rate.
• Respiratory : Inflammation of lungs, sinus and nose.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).