This medication is a topical corticosteroid, prescribed for skin inflammation and itching. It reduces the actions of chemicals in the body that cause inflammation, redness, and swelling.
Topical- Apply a thin layer to the affected skin once or twice daily.
It comes as a cream to apply topically as directed by your physician.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of measles, tuberculosis, chickenpox, or shingles, recent vaccination, skin infection, cuts, scrapes, or decreased blood flow to the skin, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Wash your hands thoroughly after applying this cream.
• For external use only; avoid contact with eyes, mouth and nose.
• Avoid using in genital area, face, groin, and under the armpits.
• It should not be used in children younger than 12 years old.
• Local : Dry skin, redness, skin scar, white patches, vesicles and rash.
Avoid excess dosage; otherwise condition may worsen.
Store between 15°C and 30°C.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!