• This medication is used externally.
• It is used for drying excessive feet sweat and before and after wart removal.
• Formaldehyde is contraindicated in patients allergic to it and on open wounds
• The recommended dose for formaldehyde is 10% formaldehyde liquid to be applied locally on the skin
• The medication should be applied with the help of a roll-on applicator once daily to affected areas
• Test the skin sensitivity before using formaldehyde.
• The medication should be used for external use only.
• Do not allow it to come in contact from the nose or other mucous membranes.
• Skin: Skin redness and skin irritation
• Others: Allergic reaction
• Formaldehyde should be avoided or used with caution during pregnancy
• Protect your eyes while spraying the medication
• Not known
• Formaldehyde should be stored in the temperature between 15°C-25°C.
• Keep out of children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Scurvy is a condition that occurs due to the deficiency of vitamin C. It occurs only rarely, since ...
Pets can give you diseases. Surprised? You may love your pet but beware! Your pets might be ...
Water is essential to balance body fluids, boost brain function, improve digestion, prevent ...View All