This medication is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, prescribed for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, and pancreatic cancer.
PO- The recommended daily dose is 100 to 150 mg taken on an empty stomach.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of stomach problem, liver, kidney, or heart disease, dehydration, had radiation therapy, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may reduce platelet counts; avoid injury or bruising.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight; otherwise it may cause sunburn easily.
• Monitor liver, kidney or lung function, eye examinations, and blood electrolytes regularly while taking this medication.
• Avoid contact with people who have infections.
• Most Common :
Rash and diarrhea.
• General : Fatigue, loss of appetite, itching, pimples, skin inflammation, dry skin, fever, fluid retention and decreased weight.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, constipation, indigestion and flatulence.
• Musculoskeletal : Bone pain and muscle pain.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing and cough.
• Central Nervous System : Depression, dizziness, headache, sleeplessness, anxiety, nerve disease and rigors.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).
Sleep disorders are collectively known as ''Somnipathy.'' There are over 70 different medically ...
Unintended pregnancies are very common these days, and so one in about four pregnant women go for ...
Dizziness is a feeling of being faint or unsteady whereas Vertigo is a feeling that you or your ...View All