This medication is an antiarrhythmic agent, prescribed for cardiac arrhythmias.
Contraindicated in patients with preexisting second or third degree AV block and hypersensitivity.
PO- The recommended initial dosing schedule for adults is one 25 mg.
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney or liver impairment, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Body as a Whole :
Abdominal pain, weakness, chest pain, death, fever, headache, leg pain and uneasiness.
• Heart : Palpitations, swelling in the extremities and abnormal heart rhythm.
• Gastrointestinal : Constipation, diarrhea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, indigestion, nausea and vomiting.
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness, sleeplessness, nervousness and drowsiness.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing.
• Skin : Rash.
• Eye and ENT : Abnormal/blurred vision and ringing in the ear.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container, keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Collagen plays a crucial role in glowing skin, strong nails and shiny hair. You can boost collagen ...
CRISPR technology is a simple but potent tool for editing any part of the genome (complete set of ...
FDA recently approved Mogamulizumab-kpkc, a human monoclonal antibody prescribed for adult ...View All