This medication is an immunosuppressive agent, prescribed for acute organ rejection during kidney transplantation.
IV- The recommended dose in adult and pediatric patients is 1mg/kg.
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a health care provider into the vein.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may affect blood sugar level; monitor sugar level regularly while taking this medication.
• Gastrointestinal :
Constipation, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, indigestion, abdominal distention and abdominal pain.
• Metabolic : Swelling in the extremities.
• Central Nervous System : Tremor, headache, sleeplessness and dizziness.
• Genitourinary : Painful urination and kidney damage.
• Body as a Whole : Post-traumatic pain, chest pain, fever, pain and fatigue.
• Heart : High blood pressure and fast heart rate.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing, lung swelling and increased cough.
• Skin : Impaired wound healing without infection and pimples.
• Musculoskeletal : Musculoskeletal pain and back pain.
• Blood : Decrease in platelet count and bleeding disorders.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it in refrigerator (2° to 8°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!