This medication is a local dental anesthetic, used as an anesthesia for dental procedures.
The recommended dose is 7 mg/kg (0.175 mL/kg).
It comes as a solution for injection, to be administered by a healthcare provider either via submucosal infiltration or nerve block.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of low or high blood pressure, asthma, seizures, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Body as a Whole :
Weakness, back pain, injection site pain, burning sensation above injection site, uneasiness and neck pain.
• Heart : Bleeding, migraine, fainting, fast heart rate and elevated blood pressure.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion, tongue inflammation, gum bleeding, mouth ulceration, nausea, tongue swelling, tooth disorder and vomiting.
• Blood and Lymphatic : Bruising, swelling of lymph nodes.
• Metabolic : Fluid retention and increased thirst.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint pain, muscle pain, and chronic bone infection.
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness, dry mouth, facial paralysis, abnormal increase in sensitivity, increased salivation, nervousness, nerve disease, tingling, drowsiness, exacerbation of Kearns-Sayre Syndrome.
• Respiratory : Inflammation of pharynx, runny nose and sinus pain.
• Skin : Itching and skin disorder.
• Eye and ENT : Ear pain and taste perversion.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!