This medication is a moisturizer, prescribed for dry, scaly, itchy skin normally used along with other medications.
Topical- Use twice daily or as directed by your physician.
It comes as a lotion to apply topically twice a day.
• Avoid application of this medication on your face.
• It may cause skin irritation in people who have fair or sensitive skin.
• Caution needed for pregnant women because it is harmful to unborn baby.
• Do not apply on inflamed or broken skin.
• It may be more sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when outdoors.
Mild skin peeling or dryness, redness, stinging, irritation, discoloration, darkening of the skin.
Wash your hand properly after applying this lotion.
Store it at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!