- Fitness and Exercise Calorie Calculator for Weight Loss
- Swine Flu Risk Calculator
- Preventive Health - Screening Tests & charts
- Teeth Chart
- Weight Loss Calculator
- Fitness Calculator
- Find your Body Type - Ayurveda
- Constipation Calculator
- Eye Test for Myopia or Near-sightedness
- Procedure/Surgery Cost Comparison Calculator
- Blood Group Calculator
- Blood Donation Due Date Calculator
- Physiotherapy Utilities
- Father's Blood Group Calculator
- Hair Loss Calculator
- HIV/AIDS Risk Calculator
Blood Donation Due Date Calculator
Are you a blood donor? If yes, use our online calculator to find out when you can donate blood again. Remember that approx 80 million units of blood are donated each year. One unit of blood can save many lives.
Top Ten Frequently Asked Questions about Blood Donation
You should be in good general health and have no previous history of hepatitis or HIV/AIDS. You should be normally 18 years of age to donate with a hemoglobin of 13.8 gm/dL for male and 12.1 gm/dL for female.
Can I donate if I am less than 18 years of age?
If you are younger and wish to donate under special circumstances you should seek permission from your parents and speak to the doctor.
Is there a minimum body weight that is required for blood donation?
Yes. Your weight should be atleast 110 pounds or 50 kg.
What is the normal safe time interval between blood donations?
Normally it is about 56 days for whole blood donation. In men the recommended time period is 3 months and in women 4 months.