Height Weight Tools y
- Height and Weight for Children
- Lean Body Mass (Weight)
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Frame Size Calculator
- Ideal Baby Height Calculator
- Height and Weight by Body Frame for Adults
- Weight Loss Calculator
- Ideal Baby Weight
- Ideal Body Weight - Adults
- Metabolic Syndrome Calculator
- Waist to Height Ratio
Calculate Ideal Height and Weight for Children
The height and weight calculator for children helps calculate the ideal height and weight of children according to their age and gender. It is useful tool that helps parents to keep track about the growth pattern and development of their child. Use the calculation to find out if your child's height and weight are within the ideal recommended range for their age. The first five years of a child's life are the most important phase of their development in terms of not only their physical growth but also for the growth of their nervous system and brain. This overall growth lays the foundation for their future development, learning, achievement and long term happiness.
Enter your child's name, gender, age, ethnicity, height and weight to get the results.
Interesting Facts About Child's Height and Weight:
- By the age of 8 to 9 years, a child attains 75% of their adult height.
- Usually by the age of 18, a child's height is double of their height when they were 2 years old.
- Normally babies triple their birth-weight by the end of their first year.
- It is important to keep track of the growth of your child. Early detection of an anomaly can help parents in taking corrective measures.
You May Also Like