by Dr. Trupti Shirole on  October 17, 2015 at 9:31 PM General Health News
 1-Year-Old Infant Electrocuted to Death in East Delhi's Patparganj Area
A one-year-old boy, whose family was visiting relatives in New Delhi, was electrocuted on Thursday morning, October 15, 2015, when he came in contact with live wire. The victim was identified as Anshul, a native of Uttar Pradesh's Mahoba. The boy was with his parents to meet his paternal uncle who works at a community center in east Delhi's Patparganj area, reported a police official.

The police official said, "Around 11.30 am on Thursday, Anshul's parents were away and his uncle had taken him to his workplace. While he was working on the terrace, the child came in contact with the wire and was electrocuted. Anshul was taken to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him dead. His body was then sent for postmortem and later handed over to the family. A case of negligence causing death has been registered."


Source: IANS

Most Popular on Medindia

More News on: