Read the side effects of Tiagabine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Dizziness, lightheadedness, weakness, drowsiness, nausea, nervousness, tremors, abdominal pain, abnormal or difficulty with thinking or concentration or attention.
Body as a Whole
- Abdominal pain and pain (unspecified).
- Dilatation of blood vessels.
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, increased appetite and mouth ulceration.
- Muscle weakness and pain.
Central Nervous System
- Speech disorder, tingling, depression, emotional lability, abnormal gait, hostility, night blindness, language problems and agitation.
- Inflammation of pharynx and increased cough.
- Rash and itching.
Other Precautions :
* Patient may develop with suicidal thoughts, watch them carefully.