Read the side effects of Procainamide as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Low blood pressure and heart block. General
- Joint pain, abdominal pain, lung infection, fever, chills and muscle pain. Blood
- Anemia, decrease in white blood cells and platelets. Skin
- Swelling under the skin, hives, itching, flushing and rash. Gastrointestinal
- Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, bitter taste, diarrhea and elevated liver enzymes. Central Nervous System
- Dizziness or giddiness, weakness, mental depression and psychosis with hallucinations.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.