Read the side effects of Moxifloxacin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Blood and Lymphatic System
- Anemia, eosinophilia, decrease in white blood cells and platelets. Heart
- Palpitations, fast or slow heart rate, heart failure, high or low blood pressure and chest pain. Eye and ENT
- Ringing in the ear and blurred vision. Gastrointestinal
- Dry mouth, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, abdominal pain/discomfort, flatulence, abdominal distention, stomach inflammation and reflux. General Disorders
- Fatigue, weakness, swelling in the extremities, uneasiness, chills, fever and facial pain. Liver
- Abnormal liver function tests. Infections
- Vaginal infection and mouth fungal infection. Metabolic
- Elevated blood sugar levels, loss of appetite and dehydration. Musculoskeletal
- Back pain, joint/muscle pain and muscle spasms. Central Nervous System
- Sensory loss, drowsiness, dizziness, tremor, lethargy, tingling, tension, headache, fainting, anxiety, confusion, agitation, depression, nervousness, restlessness, hallucination and disorientation. Genitourinary
- Kidney failure, painful urination and vaginal itching. Respiratory
- Difficulty in breathing, asthma and wheezing. Skin
- Rash, itching, redness, hives and night sweats.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.