Read the side effects of Fosinopril as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nausea, vomiting, fatigue, cough, headache, diarrhea and elevated liver enzyme level.
- Chest pain, edema, weakness and excessive sweating.
- Heart attack, stroke, high/low blood pressure, abnormal heart rhythm, palpitations, fainting, flushing and burning pain.
- Hives, rash, photosensitivity and itching.
- Gout and decreased sexual activity.
- Inflammation of pancreas/liver, difficulty in swallowing, abdominal pain, flatulence, constipation, heartburn, appetite/weight change and dry mouth.
- Abnormally enlarged lymph nodes.
- Life threatening allergic reactions.
- Joint/muscle pain and muscle cramps.
Central Nervous System
- Memory disturbances, tremor, confusion, mood changes, tingling, sleep disturbances, drowsiness and vertigo.
- Asthma, inflammation of pharynx/sinus/nose/larynx, hoarseness and nosebleed.
- Ringing in the ear, vision disturbances, taste disturbances and eye irritation.
- Kidney impairment and urinary frequency.
Other Precautions :
* Monitor blood pressure, sugar level, blood electrolyte levels, heart or kidney or liver function regularly while taking this medication.