Read the side effects of Famotidine and Ibuprofen as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous system
- Numbness, weakness, headache, confusion, vision problem, speech disorder, severe headache, tingling, seizures and blurred vision. Gastrointestinal
- Black, bloody, or tarry stools, nausea, upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, stomach upset , vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation. Respiratory
- Coughing up blood, trouble in breathing, shortness of breath. Metabolic
- Rapid weight gain, jaundice. Skin
- Increased sweating. Heart
- Chest pain or discomfort, and rapid heart rate. Miscellaneous
- Back pain, neck stiffness, chills, increased sensitivity to light, less urination.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.