Read the side effects of Antihemophiliac factor as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous System
- Dizziness and headache. Skin
- Itching, flushing of face, hives, swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat, burning/redness/irritation at the injection site and unusual bruising or bleeding. Gastrointestinal
- Stomach upset, stomach pain, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting and sore throat. Miscellaneous
- Fever, chills, difficulty in breathing, fast heart beat and chest tightness.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage. Should not be administered at a rate exceeding 10 mL/minute. Rapid administration of a Factor VIII concentrate may result in vasomotor reactions.