Read the side effects of Amifampridine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
1. General: Paresthesia, headache
2. Gastrointestinal: Nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, constipation
3. Respiratory: Upper respiratory tract infection
4. Vascular: Hypertension
5. Muscles and Joints: Back pain, muscle spasms
6. Miscellaneous: Asthenia and cataract
Other Precautions :
1. Seizures: Amifampridine can cause seizures. Discontinue or reduce dose reduction in patients who have a seizure while on treatment.
2. If a hypersensitivity reaction like anaphylaxis occurs, the drug should be discontinued.
3. Liver enzymes may get increased. So frequent monitoring of liver function tests is recommended.
4. May harm developing fetus, if taken by pregnant women.