Read the side effects of Adenosine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Facial flushing, temporary rash on the chest, headache, sweating, palpitations, chest pain and low blood pressure. Respiratory
- Shortness of breath, chest pressure, fast breathing, coughing and head pressure. Central Nervous System
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, tingling in arms, numbness, apprehension, blurred vision, burning sensation, heaviness in arms, neck and back pain. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, diaphoresis, metallic taste, tightness in throat and pressure in groin.
Other Precautions :
* Monitor electrocardiogram (ECG) regularly while taking this medication.