Health Biotech Pvt Ltd Generic : Vasopressin
152.00 20iu/1ml 1ml
• Body as a Whole :
Anaphylaxis (cardiac arrest and/or shock).
• Heart : Heart arrest, abnormal heart rhythm, paleness of the skin area around the mouth, decreased cardiac output, chest pain, reduced blood flow to the heart, peripheral vasoconstruction and gangrene.
• Gastrointestinal : Abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting and passage of gas.
• Central Nervous System : Tremor, fainting and "pounding" in head.
• Respiratory : Asthma.
• Skin : Sweating, hives and skin death.
IM / SC 5 to 10 unit 2 or 3times daily as needed.
Initial control of variceal bleeding- IV- As argipressin: 20 u.
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein, muscle or under the skin.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart failure, migraine, epilepsy, asthma, fluid retention, kidney impairment, high blood pressure, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid excess fluid intake while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (15°-30° C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!