Rebotin (4 mg)Tablet
Intas Pharmaceutical Ltd. Generic : Reboxetine
30.00 4mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System:
Sleeplessness, dizziness and tingling.
• Gastrointestinal: Dry mouth and constipation.
• Genitourinary: Urinary hesitancy, painful urination and impotence.
• Miscellaneous: Increased sweating, low blood pressure and fast heart rate.
Adult: PO- The recommended dose is 4 mg twice daily, then up to 10 mg/day after 3-4 weeks if needed. Max: 12 mg/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney and liver impairment, prostate enlargement, heart disease, epilepsy, bipolar disorders, urinary retention, increased eye pressure, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Monitor for signs of clinical worsening e.g. Suicidal tendency especially during the initial phase of the treatment.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!