Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd. (CND) Generic : Ramipril
50.00 10mg/75mg/5mg/50mg 1
Low blood pressure, chest pain, loss of consciousness.
• Central Nervous System: Dizziness.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
• Genitourinary: Abnormal kidney function.
• Blood: Severe decrease in white blood cells.
• Metabolic: Increase in potassium in blood.
• Respiratory: Cough.
• Miscellaneous: Severe allergic reactions.
Contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity, bilateral renal artery stenosis (narrowing of the arteries going to the kidney), or a single kidney with unilateral renal artery stenosis, aortic stenosis or outflow tract obstruction, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!