Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. Generic : Metaxalone
78.00 400mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System :
Drowsiness, dizziness, headache, and nervousness or "irritability".
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting and gastrointestinal upset.
• Immune System : Hypersensitivity reaction, rash with or without pruritus.
• Blood : Decrease in white blood cells and anemia.
• Liver : Jaundice.
The recommended dose for adults and children over 12 years of age is one 800 mg tablet three to four times a day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with severe liver or kidney problems, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of enlarged prostate gland, liver or kidney disease, blood disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Monitor blood glucose level regularly in diabetic patients.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (between 15°C and 30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!