Pasteur Laboratories Pvt Ltd Generic : Mefloquine
278.00 250mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common :
Dizziness, muscle pain, nausea, fever, headache, vomiting, chills, diarrhea, skin rash, abdominal pain, fatigue, loss of appetite and ringing in the ear.
• Heart : Circulatory disturbances, chest pain, fast heart rate, palpitations and irregular pulse.
• Skin : Rash, redness, hives, itching, swelling in the leg, hair loss and Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle weakness, muscle cramps and muscle/joint pain.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing.
• Miscellaneous : Visual disturbances, hearing impairment, weakness, uneasiness, fatigue, fever, increased sweating, chills, indigestion and loss of appetite.
PO- The recommended dose is 1250 mg to be given as a single dose.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
Contraindicated in patients with depression, anxiety disorder, or psychiatric disorders and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of seizures, heart disease, blood clotting problems, liver impairment, sugar, depression, suicidal thoughts, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Protect yourself from mosquito bites; otherwise can get infected with malaria.
• Avoid live vaccinations.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!