Rapross Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Loratadine
28.00 10mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common :
Fatigue, giddiness, dizziness, dry mouth, headache, nausea and drowsiness.
• Metabolic : Increased tears, salivation, flushing, impotence, increased sweating and thirst.
• Body as a Whole : Swelling in the extremities, weakness, back pain, blurred vision, chest pain, earache, eye pain, fever, leg cramps, uneasiness, rigors, ringing in the ear and weight gain.
• Heart : High/low blood pressure, palpitations, fast heart rate and fainting.
• Central Nervous System : Increased muscle tone, tingling, tremor and unsteadiness.
• Gastrointestinal : Altered taste, loss of appetite, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, flatulence, hiccups, increased appetite, loose stools and vomiting.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint/muscle pain.
• Psychiatric : Agitation, memory loss, confusion, decreased sexual drive, depression, impaired concentration, sleeplessness and irritability.
• Reproductive : Breast pain, painful menstruation and vaginal inflammation.
• Respiratory System : Asthma, coughing, difficulty in breathing, bloodstained sputum, nasal dryness, inflammation of sinus and sneezing.
Po- Adults: 10 mg daily as a single dose.
Children: <30kg- 5 mg once a day; > 30 kg: 10 mg once a day.
It comes as a tablet, syrup, and suspension to take by mouth with or without food.
Contraindicated in pregnant women, newborns.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with liver or kidney disease, and epilepsy.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store between 2° and 25°C.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!