Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Indapamide
37.50 1.5mg 10
• Body As A Whole :
Headache, weakness, infection, abdominal pain, back pain and chest pain.
• Gastrointestinal : Constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, gastric irritation, abdominal pain or cramps and loss of appetite.
• Metabolic : Swelling in the extremities.
• Central Nervous System : Nervousness, dizziness, lightheadedness, drowsiness, fatigue, loss of energy, lethargy, tiredness, sleeplessness, muscle cramps, numbness of the extremities, depression, tension, anxiety, irritability and agitation.
• Respiratory : Cough and inflammation of upper respiratory tract.
• Eye : Eye inflammation and blurred vision.
• Heart : Low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat and palpitations.
• Genitourinary : Frequency of urination and nighttime urination.
• Skin : Rash, hives and itching.
• Miscellaneous : Impotence, reduced sexual activity, runny nose and weight loss.
Adult: PO- HTN: 1.25-2.5 mg once daily. Edema 2.5 mg once daily, up to 5 mg/day after 1 week if needed.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
Contraindicated in patients with absence of urination (anuria) and severe liver impairment.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of abnormal heart rhythm, diabetes, gout, kidney, liver, thyroid or parathyroid disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It may affect blood electrolyte level with the following symptoms: decreased urination, dry mouth, fainting, fast or irregular heartbeat, increased thirst, muscle pain, weakness, cramping or restlessness. If it is so consult with your doctor.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight; otherwise it may cause sunburn.
• Monitor blood sugar, blood electrolyte, glucose, uric acid levels and kidney function regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (20 to 25°C), and in an airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!