Dramnate (1 ml)Injection
RPG Life Sciences Ltd Generic : Dimenhydrinate
2.31 50mg/ml 1ml
Drowsiness, excitement, headache, dizziness, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, dry mouth, nose, or throat, incoordination and fainting.
PO- 50 to 100 mg 30 min prior to travel, followed by 50 to 100 mg every 4 to 6 hours. Maximum: 400 mg/day.
Children (6 to 12 y of age) - PO- 25 to 50 mg every 6 to 8 hours. Maximum: 150 mg/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in newborns and patients with hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung disease, sleep disorder, intestinal obstruction, difficulty in urinating, sugar, ulcers, prostate enlargement, increased eye pressure, heart disease, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, blood disorder, thyroid disease, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid becoming overheated; otherwise heatstroke may occur.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight.
• It should not be used in children less than 2 years old.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!