This medication is a hematopoietic stem cell mobilizer, used to multiply stem cells in patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma and multiple myeloma along with granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF).
Contraindicated in patients with leukemia and hypersensitivity.
SC- The recommended dose is 0.24 mg/kg body weight.
It comes as a solution for injection, to be administered by a healthcare provider under the skin.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with low platelet and white blood cells count, kidney disease, who are taking other medications, any allergy, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting, sit down or get up slowly from bed.
• It may reduce platelet counts; avoid injury or bruising.
• Most Common : Diarrhea, nausea, fatigue, injection site reactions, headache, joint pain, dizziness, and vomiting.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store at 25°C.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!