This medication is a topical immunomodulator, prescribed for eczema in non-immuno compromised adults and children 2 years of age and older. It prevents the activation of certain immune cells and blocks the release of certain chemicals that cause inflammation
Topical- Apply a thin layer of 1% cream over the affected area twice daily.
It comes as a cream to apply topically.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with bacterial (impetigo) or viral skin infections such as chickenpox, shingles, herpes, cold sores or warts, any allergy, who taking other medications or therapy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It should not be used in children less than 2 years old.
• For external use only; avoid contact with eyes, mouth, vagina or rectum.
• If condition worsens, consult with your healthcare provider.
Skin infection, super infection (infected atopic dermatitis), nose inflammation and hives.
• Local: Burning, stinging and soreness.
• Skin: Skin cancer.
Avoid long-term use of this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
• Store at a room temperature between 20°C to 25°C
• Keep out of the reach of children
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!