This medication is an antiepileptic drug, prescribed for partial-onset seizures.
Dosage range: 8-12 mg/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
• Patient may develop with increased risk of suicidal thoughts; if it is so consult with your healthcare provider.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of depression, suicidal thoughts, liver or kidney problems, alcoholism, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Most Common :
Dizziness, drowsiness, headache, fatigue, irritability.
• Central Nervous System : Anxiety, blurred vision, aggression, angry, memory loss, weakness, confusion, tingling, incoordination, mood swings, sleep disorder, speech disorder.
• Gastrointestinal : Vomiting, constipation.
• Miscellaneous : Cough, leg pain, double vision, throat pain, swelling in the extremities, joint and muscle pain.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (15°C to 30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!