• Dimethylglycine is an amino acid which is used in combination with other active ingredients for the treatment of conditions like attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder, epilepsy, allergies, respiratory disorders, inflammation and cancer.
• Its efficacy in these cases, however, has not been established.
• Dimethylglycine is contraindicated if the patient is allergic to drug.
• Dimethylglycine has to be taken orally once a day or as advised by the physician.
• The initial dose recommended is 125 mg once daily.
• The dose can be increased to a maximum dose of 300 mg for every 2 to 4 hours of heavy stress or exercise.
• Dimethylglycine comes as a capsule which has to be taken orally once daily or as advised by the physician between food.
• It is better to take with other medications such as carnitine or alpha lipoic acid.
• Dimethylglycine should be avoided in pregnant and breastfeeding women since adequate information on its safety in these conditions is not available.
• Consult your doctor if you experience any allergy to the drug.
• Do not overdose the drug.
• No adequate information available.
• Avoid use in children unless advised by the doctor.
• Consult the doctor before taking the drug.
• Not known
• Store at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Osteolysis refers to breaking down of bone tissue. Bone loss occurs due to resorption of bone by ...
Patisiran injection, recently approved by FDA to treat polyneuropathy, a disease that causes ...
Dysgraphia or disorder of written expression is a childhood learning disorder marked by poor ...View All