This medication is a general anesthetic, prescribed for induction of anesthesia during surgery.
Contraindicated in patients with high fever and hypersensitivity.
Dose is based on patient’s condition, age and response to the medication.
It is administered by inhalation.
• Caution should be exercised in case of allergies, during pregnancy, elderly and in children
• It may cause tiredness, weakness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery for 24hours after receiving this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Heart :
Fast and slow heart rate and high blood pressure.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea and vomiting.
• Central Nervous System: Dizziness, weakness, headache, nervousness and increased salivation.
• Respiratory : Cough and difficulty in breathing.
• Eye: Eye inflammation.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (15°-30°C), and in an airtight container.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!