This medication is a chemical antiseptic, prescribed for gingivitis, cleansing skin and wound areas. It decreases the amount of bacteria in the mouth.
As 0.2% solution: Rinse with 10 ml for 1 min 2-3 times/day.
It comes as liquid to rinse the affected area as directed by your physician.
• ♦ Caution should be exercised in patients with history of any allergy, who are taking other medications, premature infants, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and mouth; if the medication is accidentally swallowed nausea and stomach upset may occur.
♦ Skin sensitivity, irritation of eye, mucosal irritation and staining of the teeth and tongue, anaphylaxis reactions with skin rash, itch, generalized swelling, breathing difficulties, light headedness, rapid heart rate, upset stomach or diarrhea.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!