This medication is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, prescribed for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, juvenile arthritis, menstrual pain, and other pain.
Contraindicated in patients who have experienced with severe allergic reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs, for the treatment of peri-operative pain, and hypersensitivity.
The recommended oral dose is 200 mg per day administered as a single dose or as 100 mg twice daily.
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, with food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of fever, rash, high blood pressure, blood disorders, bleeding problems, heart problems, asthma, fluid retention, sugar, kidney, liver disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Patient may develop with increased risk of ulcer and stomach bleeding; if it is so consult with your doctor.
• Monitor kidney and liver function, complete blood cell counts, blood clotting, and blood pressure regularly while taking this medication.
• Gastrointestinal :
Abdominal pain, diarrhea, indigestion, flatulence and nausea/vomiting.
• Body as a whole : Back pain, fluid retention and accidental injury.
• Central Nervous system : Dizziness, headache and sleeplessness.
• Respiratory : Nose inflammation and upper respiratory tract infection.
• Skin : Rash.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).
Some drugs or therapeutic agents cause undesirable reactions in lungs, known as drug-induced ...
Sleep disorders are collectively known as ''Somnipathy.'' There are over 70 different medically ...
Unintended pregnancies are very common these days, and so one in about four pregnant women go for ...View All