This combination medication contains antiplatelet agents, prescribed for reducing risk of stroke.
Contraindicated in patients with Reye syndrome and known hypersensitivity.
Adult - The recommended dose is one capsule (25mg/200mg) given orally twice daily.
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart, liver or kidney problems, bleeding problem (hemophilia), asthma, chest pain, myasthenia gravis, influenza, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery and sit down or get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Central Nervous System :
Headache, convulsions, fatigue, uneasiness, weakness, fainting, memory loss, confusion, drowsiness.
• Gastrointestinal: Indigestion, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, loss of appetite, rectal bleeding, blood in stool, gastro intestinal bleeding, and piles.
• Musculoskeletal : Back pain, accidental injury, joint pain, joint inflammation, muscle pain
• Heart: Heart failure.
• Respiratory : Nose bleed, coughing, upper respiratory tract infection.
• Miscellaneous : Purpura, anemia.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store the medication as directed by your physician.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!