This medication is a corticosteroid, prescribed for allergic rhinitis. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
The recommended starting dose is 200 mcg per day given as 2 sprays (approximately 50 mcg/spray) in each nostril once a day.
It comes as an aerosol for oral inhalation.
• Caution needed for people with history of infections, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid contact with people who have infections.
• Body As A Whole :
Headache and back pain.
• Respiratory : Inflammation of pharynx, asthma and increased cough.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion, nausea and vomiting.
• Eye and ENT : Taste perversion and eye inflammation.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle pain.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store it at room temperature, away from heat or an open flame. Do not puncture your inhaler.
Cholestatic jaundice occurs when the flow of bile (chole) between the liver and small intestine is ...
Opportunistic infections are microbial infections that can cause disease in persons with a weak ...
The state health insurance programs provide health care support to the below poverty line (BPL) ...View All