This medication is a corticosteroid, prescribed for allergic rhinitis. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
The recommended starting dose is 200 mcg per day given as 2 sprays (approximately 50 mcg/spray) in each nostril once a day.
It comes as an aerosol for oral inhalation.
• Caution needed for people with history of infections, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid contact with people who have infections.
• Body As A Whole :
Headache and back pain.
• Respiratory : Inflammation of pharynx, asthma and increased cough.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion, nausea and vomiting.
• Eye and ENT : Taste perversion and eye inflammation.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle pain.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store it at room temperature, away from heat or an open flame. Do not puncture your inhaler.
Bladder neck incision is a surgical procedure where cuts are made in the neck of the urinary ...
Tourette syndrome (TS) is a neurological disorder wherein the affected person makes repetitive and ...
Some drugs or therapeutic agents cause undesirable reactions in lungs, known as drug-induced ...View All