This medication is a corticosteroid, prescribed for allergic rhinitis. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
The recommended starting dose is 200 mcg per day given as 2 sprays (approximately 50 mcg/spray) in each nostril once a day.
It comes as an aerosol for oral inhalation.
• Caution needed for people with history of infections, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid contact with people who have infections.
• Body As A Whole :
Headache and back pain.
• Respiratory : Inflammation of pharynx, asthma and increased cough.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion, nausea and vomiting.
• Eye and ENT : Taste perversion and eye inflammation.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle pain.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Store it at room temperature, away from heat or an open flame. Do not puncture your inhaler.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
CRISPR technology is a simple but potent tool for editing any part of the genome (complete set of ...
FDA recently approved Mogamulizumab-kpkc, a human monoclonal antibody prescribed for adult ...
Birth Control Implant is a long-acting birth control contraceptive inserted into the arm. It is a ...View All