Read the side effects of Lopinavir and Ritonavir as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Diarrhea. Gastrointestinal
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, indigestion, flatulence. General
- Weakness. Metabolic
- Decreased weight and appetite. Musculoskeletal
- Muscle pain. Central Nervous System
- Headache, tingling, sleeplessness, depression, libido decreased. Skin
- Rash. Heart
- Dilatation of blood vessels.
Other Precautions :
• Oral solution should not be used in preterm neonates in the immediate postnatal period due to possible side effects.
• Patients may develop new-onset of hyperglycemia or high blood glucose.