Read the side effects of Lincomycin as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Inflammation of tongue/mouth/colon, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and itching in anus. Blood
- Decreased blood cell counts. Hypersensitivity
- Swelling in the extremities. Skin
- Skin rash, hives and vaginal inflammation. Liver
- Jaundice and abnormal liver function tests. Genitourinary
- Elevation of blood urea nitrogen, low output of urine and/or protein in urine. Heart
- Low blood pressure.
Other Precautions :
* Monitor complete blood counts, liver and kidney functions regularly while taking this medication.