Read the side effects of Levocarnitine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, constipation
Central nervous system
- Headache, dizziness, paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), taste perversion, seizures
Cardio vascular system
- Fluctuations in blood pressure, palpitations, atrial fibrillation
and abnormal ECG
(breakdown of muscle)
- Hypertriglyceridemia associated with high doses in dialysis patients, hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels), hypervolemia
- Increase in cough frequency, pharyngitis and breathlessness
Rashes, itching. A serious allergic reaction may rarely occur
- Depression, fishy body odor, fever
Other Precautions :
• Avoid excess dose.