Read the side effects of Insulin Detemir as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Central Nervous System
- Headache, neuropathy, seizure and sensory disturbances. Skin
- Inflammation of injection site, itching, rash and skin disorder. Eye and ENT
- Blurred vision and inflammation of nasopharynx. Gastrointestinal
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea and nausea. Genitourinary
- Urinary tract infection. Hypersensitivity
- Hypersensitivity reaction (including anaphylaxis, angioedema, fast pulse, hypotension, rash, shortness of breath, sweating) and insulin antibody production. Lab-tests
- Elevated alkaline phosphatase. Metabolic
- Low blood sugar, low potassium level and weight gain. Respiratory
- Upper respiratory tract infection. Miscellaneous
- Accidental injury, chest pain, absent reflexes, influenza and swelling in the extremities.
Other Precautions :
*It is not to be used in insulin infusion pumps.