Read the side effects of Carbamazepine as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Dizziness, drowsiness, unsteadiness, nausea and vomiting. Blood
- Anemia, decrease in blood cell counts and bruising. ♦ Skin
- Skin disorder, itching, redness, rash, hives, photosensitivity reactions, pigmentation, inflammation, hair loss, increased sweating and Onychomadesis. Heart
- Congestive heart failure, swelling, high/low blood pressure, fainting, collapse, vein inflammation, blood clots in vein and swollen glands. Liver
- Abnormalities in liver function tests, jaundice and liver inflammation. Respiratory
- Fever, difficulty in breathing or pneumonia due to allergic reactions. Genitourinary
- Urinary frequency, urinary retention, elevation of blood urea nitrogen (BUN), kidney failure and impotence. Gastrointestinal
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite, dryness of the mouth and pharynx and mouth ulcer.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid contact with people with any infection.
* It may reduce platelet counts, avoid injury or bruising.
* Avoid exposure to sunlight; otherwise it may lead to sunburn.