Lefra (20 mg)Tablet
Torrent Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Leflunomide
186.30 20mg 10 Tablets
• Body as a Whole:
Pus, cyst, fever, hernia, uneasiness, neck pain and pelvic pain.
• Heart: Chest pain, headache, palpitation, fast heart rate and dilatation/inflammation of blood vessels.
• Gastrointestinal: Gallstone, constipation, flatulence, inflammation of gastrointestinal tract, blood in stool, mouth infection, salivary gland enlargement and tooth disorder.
• Blood: Anemia and skin discoloration.
• Metabolic: Increased sugar/cholesterol/liver enzymes and swelling in the extremities.
• Musculoskeletal: Joint/muscle pain, gangrene, bone pain, joint inflammation, muscle cramps and tendon rupture.
• Central Nervous System: Anxiety, depression, dry mouth, sleeplessness, nerve pain, increased sweating and fainting.
• Respiratory: Asthma, difficulty in breathing, nose bleed and lung disorder.
♦ • Skin: Pimples, inflammation, hair discoloration, blood clot, infection, rash, nail disorders, skin discoloration, skin nodule, subcutaneous nodule, skin ulcer and worsening psoriasis.
• Eye and ENT: Blurred vision, cataract, inflammation of conjunctiva, eye disorder and taste perversion.
• Genitourinary: Inflammation of bladder, painful urination, blood in urine, menstrual disorder, prostate disorder, urinary frequency and vaginal infection.
Adult: Oral- Rheumatoid arthritis; Psoriatic arthritis- Loading dose: 100 mg/day for 3 days. Maintenance: 10-20 mg/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with liver impairment, pregnancy, breast feeding, uncontrolled infection and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of immune system disorders, infection, cancer, blood disorders, heart, lung, kidney, liver diseases, alcohol abuse, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, drowsiness, or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid vaccination, alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
• It may affect blood clot events, avoid bruising or injury.
• TB test should be done before the treatment.
Patient may develop with serious liver or lung problem, monitor liver or lung function, complete blood counts during the treatment.
Store it at controlled temperature (25°C).♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!