Michael Jackson's pal Tedd Harvey has revealed that the late pop star was living like a drug addict for many years before he died.
"Michael had a long-term drug habit. He was no different to a drug addict living in a crack house. What he wanted was served up to him. He didn't go to the stores to get his fix, it was brought to him," the Daily Star quoted him as telling Britain's News of the World.
AdvertisementHarvey also said that the pop legend's drug habits started after the infamous 1984 Pepsi commercial in which his hair accidentally caught fire.
He said: "He started in 1984 after he got burned filming that Pepsi advert. But in recent years it spiralled out of control and he was even self-injecting.
"By the end he knew how to administer these drugs himself as he had so much medical knowledge. Now he's dead everyone is washing their hands of it. I don't believe that Michael injected himself in the neck though.
However, the King of Pop's friend insists there are some people responsible for Jackson's use of drugs.
"The jury is out on everyone in his inner circle. I believe some of them actually got him drugs. These people should be thrown into jail," Harvey said.
P Scientists Say Threat from Asbestos Fibres 'seriously Underestimated' Deserts Across the Globe Getting Greener Despite Global Warming M
You May Also Like