1. Indulge more in physical activities. When you get out of the bed in the morning, before heading to the shower, try doing 15 knee bends, 15 lunges and 15 crunches.
2. Add some peanuts or peanut butter to your breakfast. This can help control cravings for up to 12 hours.
3. Go for morning walk. But double your walking speed. It helps burn a lot of calories and keeps you fit and healthy. It's great for those who take their dogs out for walks or mothers who take their babies out in strollers.
4. You can workout even while sitting on a chair in office. Raise your thighs slightly by clenching your muscles and then take them back down to two inches above the floor. You have to lean back slightly. It helps tone legs.
5. Try not to use lifts or escalators; instead, take the stairs. Start with one such substitution a day, and build up slowly. If your office is on the 20th floor. Take the lift till the 18th floor and walk up from there.
6. Park your car a little away from the office or shopping centre and rather walk. It will not only help you stay fit but it will also decrease stress.
7. You can download fitness applications in your smartphones as it will help you keep a check on your diet plans and fitness regimes. Check out the fitness applications available for your phones.